Thursday, February 1, 2018

CDC, ADLF and THE DEARBORN LYME TEST CRIME




LYME IS OSPA, OSPB
   The claims below prove they knew this. Claim 11 highlighted in red shows us they knew it. Unbelievably the CDC'S  1994 DEARBORN STUNT in an attempt to market a Lyme Vaccine which contained OSPA removed the tests for OSPA. As  this is the only way they could validate the Lymerix vaccines efficacy. Sadly leaving 85% of the Lyme victims undiagnosed who by the way are the sickest of all with a post-sepsis syndrome, immunodefeciency disease, with few to no antibodies. The other 15% just had a bad knee. Lymerix vaccine was pulled from the market for it's adverse effects duplicating actual tick bite Lyme. A horrific way to actually prove OSPA, a shed fungal antigen- Pam-3, was the disease to all of us who care to research this crime. Unbelievably the falsified testing is still in use today. An astonishing twist to the story is the patent holders of Lymerix also hold the only valid patent 5,618,533 for Borrelia burgdorferi flagallin at 94% accuracy. But chose the bogus Dearborn method of testing for the vaccine. These people, and there are many, are true psychopaths, harming millions all for money and fame. Simply plain out murders of only God would know the true numbers. 

LYME CRYME VIDEO 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8DU1Z6R-ms

BEAU
https://badlymeattitude.com/2016/08/26/lyme-cryme-how-it-all-went-down/

The True Validated Lyme Test Patented by the Patent Holders of Lymerix as well

CLAIMS(11)
We claim:
1. A flagellin polypeptide capable of detecting B. burgdorferi-specific antibodies in a majority of seropositive samples and comprising an immunodominant region of a B. burgdorferi flagellin antigen or derivatives thereof, which polypeptide is recognized by antibodies elicited by infection with B. burgdorferi, but is substantially less reactive than the full-length flagellin protein when reacted with antibodies elicited by infection with other bacteria or treponemes.
2. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 1, wherein the polypeptide comprises an immunodominant region having amino acids 165-273 of a B. burgdorferi flagellin protein (SEQ ID NO: 19) or fragments or derivatives of said region that retain the immunological activity of an immunodominant region.
3. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 1, wherein the polypeptide comprises an immunodominant region having amino acids 197-273 of a B. burgdorferi flagellin protein (SEQ ID NO: 19 a.a. 33-108) or fragments or derivatives of said region that retain the immunological activity of an immunodominant region.
4. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 1, wherein the polypeptide comprises an immunodominant region having amino acids 197-241 of a B. burgdorferi flagellin protein (SEQ ID NO: 19 a.a. 33-76) or fragments or derivatives of said region that retain the immunological activity of an immunodominant region.
5. A fusion protein comprising a flagellin polypeptide according to any one of claims 1-4.
6. A multimeric protein comprising a flagellin polypeptide according to any one of claims 1-4.
7. A diagnostic kit comprising a flagellin polypeptide according to any of claims 1-4 and instruction for using said kit.
8. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 1, wherein the polypeptide is immunologically reactive with antibodies which are immunologically reactive with antigens associated with neuronal tissue.
9. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 8, wherein the polypeptide comprises a peptide fragment having the amino acid sequence set forth in SEQ ID NO: 1.
10. A diagnostic kit comprising a flagellin polypeptide according to claim 8 or 9 and instructions for use.
11. The diagnostic kit according to claim 7 or 10, further comprising a B. burgdorferi OspA or OspB polypeptide.


Flagellin-based polypeptides for the diagnosis of lyme disease 
US 5618533 A

No comments:

Post a Comment