Sunday, February 18, 2018
Saturday, February 17, 2018
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
OSPAS is Lyme, the Lymrix vaccine proves this as it was OSPA in the vaccine with no spirochetes, only their outer surface proteins OPSA= Pams3 or simply a fungal antigen that gave the vaccinated the same disease as Nero Lyme. Alan Steere and the CDC therefore needed to change the Lyme (FORMERLY RELAPSING FEVER) test to exclude the OSPAS to change their 15% positive test rate (as a consensus at Dearborn) to around 85%. positive rate to gain approval for their testing and vaccine. Only those (NOW ACCORDING TO THEIR NEW TEST) with a bad knee had Lyme by this fraudulent method still in use today. With Nero Lyme you are immune suppressed, the worst case possible, this means your test show little as they are all based on antigen responses. With OSPA = immune suppression = little response = the sickest of all you show little response on design to pass a vaccine for profit. It.s just that simple. So using the fraudulent CDCS method of testing 15% of the Lyme population get the Arthritic Knee symptoms or 300,000 by their count.
85% of the Lyme population get the Nuero-Lyme symptoms we are not counted or around 2,000,000 and half of those will become disabled.
(1% to 2% of the population get both).
NOW THIS IS EVERY YEAR FOLKS
YOU GOT SCREWED BIG TIME, MILLIONS OF US. Now what are we going to do?
Sunday, February 11, 2018
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
LYME IS OSPAS IT IS THE OUTER SURFACE PROTEINS THAT THE SPIROCHETE CARRIES AND SHEDS FOR DEFENSE. ONCE AN IMMUNE CELL EATS ONE IT IS COMPROMISED PERMANENTLY. YOUR CURRENT LYME TESTS USE A FRAUDULENT TEST WHICH OMITS THE OSPA OSPB BANDS. ALAN STEERE ALONG WITH THE CDC AND A HOST OF MANY COHORTS OMITTED THESE BANDS TO VALIDATE THE LYMERIX VACCINE AND THE WINDFALL OF ALL TBDS AND TESTING FOR LIFE. THE DEARBORN CONFERENCE WAS THE SITE OF THE CRIME WE KNOW TODAY.
Whereupon, the whistle was blown on Dearborn 2001 and how LYMErix actually caused immunosuppression (the FDA did not scan in the last 19 pages of this booklet, which were 19 pages out of the Dearborn booklet, proving no one agreed with Steere's proposal for an antibody panel for a "case definition"):
Several months later, in the fall of 2001, Karen Forschner of the Hartford, CT based Lyme Disease Foundation (Lyme.org) delivered to the FDA – in person, a patent owned by Brigitte Huber at Tufts University, where it was declared that OspA was technically a “toxin,” right in the abstract (US Patent 6,689,384). The FDA then gave SmithKline and Yale, the assignee of the LYMErix patent, an ultimatum that said essentially this: “Either you remove LYMErix voluntarily or we will order it off the market.” SmithKline chose to avoid the embarrassment and pulled their non-vaccine off the market.
We’re still stuck with this bogus Dearborn case definition, despite numerous attempts at lawsuits against IDSA, SmithKline, and filing complaints to the U. S. Department of Justice. It is still very dangerous for the public to be unaware that the average person, or 85% of us – who are the "seronegative patients are the sickest," have no chance of testing positive to this criminal CDC-Dearborn standard, because the actual disease is one of immunosuppression, or is an Acquired Immune Deficiency, or is similar to AIDS with all the opportunistic viral infections and lymphocyte mutations that can’t be treated with antibiotics, alone.
It was said at the time LYMErix was still on the market that this vaccine, via its claimed mechanism of disinfecting ticks with human antibodies (yes, if you can believe it), that LYMErix would turn humans into walking canisters of tick disinfectant, when in fact, LYMErix turned people into walking “cesspools of disease.”
The same is true for Chronic Lyme. Chronic Lyme victims’ immune systems are “overwhelmed”- a term used by CDC officer Alan Barbour, when describing what antigenic variation in spirochetes does to humans (US Patent 6,719,983). This is a term you want to remember in case you hear it again: “overwhelmed” immune system means: “turned off.” “Turned off” is the complete opposite of an “inflammatory” or “autoimmune disease.”
Monday, February 5, 2018
The first thing to know when discussing “Lyme disease” is that the term “Lyme disease” itself means different things to different sets of people. For the victims it is obviously a disabling, chronic, neurological condition that destroys lives. For the individuals and institutions with the power to declare an official definition, “Lyme disease” is defined by the diagnostic testing that the CDC purports to detect most cases. The problem is that the CDC changed the definition (testing) in 1994 to exclude all of the chronic, neurologic cases. The conference that we refer to simply as “Dearborn” was promoted as a “consensus conference,” in which the participants were to agree on standardization of the testing. What happened instead was that the participating labs reported an average accuracy of 15% with the proposed two-tier serology, which was a drastic departure from the existing 1990 diagnostic method. Despite numerous objections, the proposal was adopted anyway, and the case definition that has been in place ever since then detects only late-Lyme arthritis, or about 15% of cases—those with the strongest immune response. Therefore, when the CDC, Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), American Lyme Disease Foundation (ALDF), etc. mention “Lyme disease,” they are referring to this minority of cases whose symptoms are limited to an arthritic knee, only. This is a semantics game that they have been carrying on for the last 23+ years. The victims who are excluded from the case definition are given alternate diagnoses of hypochondria, anxiety, somatoformia, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, compulsive MDPROSECUTE THE LYME CROOKS annoyance, medically unexplained symptoms syndrome, catastrophizing, vocabularily challenged, confused, Lyme-like, test-happy, unobjective-unscientific-unsupportedunvalidated, let’s not even check because we said it’s hard to catch why won’t anyone listen to us, and rarely, “post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome,” only if the victim tested positive on the two-tier serology, received “adequate” antibiotic treatment and still has symptoms other than an arthritic knee. The perps have outwardly and hostilely slandered the victims to the point that anyone who is sick from a tick bite is ostracized by all of medicine and can’t get treatment or disability benefits despite being very ill with an acquired immune deficiency disease. The second thing to know about the disease is that it is not curable with antibiotics (being an AIDS disease) and it is not possible to create a vaccine against it. This is due to the genetically distinct spirochete organism that causes the disease, and I won’t bore you with scientific details at this point. Suffice it to say that a scientist who studies such organisms is well aware of these facts. These facts are integral to any case against the perpetrators because they have consistently denied knowing the mechanisms of disease, and claimed falsely that one of the antigens that cause the disease (OspA) was a vaccine. It is, in fact, the opposite of a vaccine. RACKETEERING & FRAUD We have always been advised that this is a RICO complaint (Blumenthal’s staff in 2003 when he was CT AG, and other attorneys), and we assert that the central RICO organization is the ALDF–not, as many others contend, IDSA. ALDF was founded at the time that “Lyme disease” was being commercialized via vaccines and test kits. Members of the ALDF Board of Directors simultaneously owned patents for such products, sat on the CDC committee that approved Dearborn, and were members of IDSA’s panel responsible for setting diagnostic and treatment policy for all of North America, and which is followed internationally, and by all insurance companies. ALDF Board member Edward McSweegan (the notorious “Man With No Work”) was employed as Lyme disease program manager at the NIH, and one of his responsibilities was to make grant awards, which he did with bias to other ALDF members and associates. He was also always the most vicious in attacking the victims. CDC officer Barbara J.B. Johnson, who along with CDC officers Alan Barbour and David Dennis ran Dearborn, owns five European patents with SmithKline, the manufacturer of LYMErix (the failed Lyme vaccine). One of her patents from 1992-93 explains the two distinct outcomes of “Lyme” infection, the more serious of which she conspired to leave out of the case definition. Also in 1992-93, Allen Steere (at Tufts University at the time), went to Europe to publish the research upon which the Dearborn case definition is based. Yale (Erol Fikrig & Richard Flavell) simultaneously owns both the patent for LYMErix (5,747,294) and the only scientifically valid test method (5,618,533) that detects approximately 95% of ALL cases—not just the arthritic knees. I believe these both are now expired, but what is notable is that they did not use their own valid test method to assess the outcomes of the LYMErix trials. Instead, they used the Dearborn method because the “vaccine” would have been proven a failure if the actual cases had been detectable. Dave Persing (Mayo) owns a patent (6,045,804) for testing based on Steere’s European research: a method for distinguishing vaccine recipients from others who acquired “Lyme” from a tick bite. Persing formed a biotech company named Corixa, in 1994, and formed a partnership with another diagnostics development company, Imugen (Victor Berardi), to commercialize this testing. Along with Yale’s L2 diagnostics, these companies planned to monopolize the market for tick-borne disease test kits and vaccines as the only labs licensed to test for “Lyme.” These entities were listed with the SEC as formal partners and advertised as such. With all tick-borne disease blood samples being processed through only these three labs, they would have had sole access to whatever other tickborne pathogens could be identified and then commercialized as additional “vaccines” and test kits. Corixa & Imugen have since been sold to European interests. Other culpable individuals and organizations not already named (in the interest of succinctness) include but are not limited to: New York Medical College (John J. Connolly, Gary Wormser), Additional ALDF founders and members (Durland Fish & Robert Schoen, also of Yale), IDSA’s Lyme guidelines panel, any of the administrators or safety monitors of the vaccine trials, Mark Klempner (UMass, research fraud in support of the guidelines), Leonard Sigal (“Lyme disease, although a problem, is not nearly as big a problem as most people think. The bigger epidemic is Lyme anxiety.”), members of the “Work Group” for standardization of the testing, including Arthur Weinstein (NYMC), Russell C. Johnson (U Minnesota), and others. See the charge sheets here. EFFECTS OF THIS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY On the most basic level, the falsification of the testing excludes the sickest victims. This has been adopted as federal policy. It is not so much a denial of access to healthcare as it is an abuse of power with intent to profit personally from the obfuscation and denial of an insidious threat to public health. The CDC/ALDF racketeering organization created an atmosphere in which awareness of the seriousness of the disease is completely lacking and those who say otherwise face persecution. Because these criminals, in order to protect themselves, continually maintain the pretense that Dearborn was/is valid, the resultant popular dialogue about the disease is that people who claim to have it are making up their symptoms. It is “hard to get and easy to treat” because in their vernacular, it’s just an arthritic knee. Slander and medical abuse, ostracization and discrimination are the norm against the victims. CDC officers, the ALDF, and IDSA members all have engaged in patient abuses via publication of slanderous journal reports funded through NIH grants, false statements to the press, and their own blogs and fake social media profiles. One obvious implication is that while the HIV-AIDS crisis was happening, there was this parallel Lyme-AIDS crisis that the government actively sought to obscure. In fact, Anthony Fauci, a central figure in HIV-AIDS policy and research, owns a patent for a potential treatment of similar fungal/immunosuppression diseases. There are far more victims of this AIDS. Victims may be further harmed by receiving improper treatment, since they are frequently diverted to a “fibromyalgia” or “chronic fatigue syndrome” diagnosis, and the medications prescribed for those equally “mysterious” symptom sets are immunosuppressants. Then there is the whole other racketeering organization (ILADS) that developed from the vacuum that this crime created. This is a medical society that claims to protect patients from the CDC thugs, but bankrupts them with out-of-pocket payments for malpractice treatments that prey on patients’ desperation. CDC has failed in its primary duty to protect public health and warn the public of the devastating effects of borreliosis infection, ostensibly because the officers in charge of its management and policy instead sought to profit off of its victims.
Thursday, February 1, 2018
LYME IS OSPA, OSPB
The claims below prove they knew this. Claim 11 highlighted in red shows us they knew it. Unbelievably the CDC'S 1994 DEARBORN STUNT in an attempt to market a Lyme Vaccine which contained OSPA removed the tests for OSPA. As this is the only way they could validate the Lymerix vaccines efficacy. Sadly leaving 85% of the Lyme victims undiagnosed who by the way are the sickest of all with a post-sepsis syndrome, immunodefeciency disease, with few to no antibodies. The other 15% just had a bad knee. Lymerix vaccine was pulled from the market for it's adverse effects duplicating actual tick bite Lyme. A horrific way to actually prove OSPA, a shed fungal antigen- Pam-3, was the disease to all of us who care to research this crime. Unbelievably the falsified testing is still in use today. An astonishing twist to the story is the patent holders of Lymerix also hold the only valid patent 5,618,533 for Borrelia burgdorferi flagallin at 94% accuracy. But chose the bogus Dearborn method of testing for the vaccine. These people, and there are many, are true psychopaths, harming millions all for money and fame. Simply plain out murders of only God would know the true numbers.
LYME CRYME VIDEO
The True Validated Lyme Test Patented by the Patent Holders of Lymerix as well
1. A flagellin polypeptide capable of detecting B. burgdorferi-specific antibodies in a majority of seropositive samples and comprising an immunodominant region of a B. burgdorferi flagellin antigen or derivatives thereof, which polypeptide is recognized by antibodies elicited by infection with B. burgdorferi, but is substantially less reactive than the full-length flagellin protein when reacted with antibodies elicited by infection with other bacteria or treponemes.
2. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 1, wherein the polypeptide comprises an immunodominant region having amino acids 165-273 of a B. burgdorferi flagellin protein (SEQ ID NO: 19) or fragments or derivatives of said region that retain the immunological activity of an immunodominant region.
3. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 1, wherein the polypeptide comprises an immunodominant region having amino acids 197-273 of a B. burgdorferi flagellin protein (SEQ ID NO: 19 a.a. 33-108) or fragments or derivatives of said region that retain the immunological activity of an immunodominant region.
4. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 1, wherein the polypeptide comprises an immunodominant region having amino acids 197-241 of a B. burgdorferi flagellin protein (SEQ ID NO: 19 a.a. 33-76) or fragments or derivatives of said region that retain the immunological activity of an immunodominant region.
5. A fusion protein comprising a flagellin polypeptide according to any one of claims 1-4.
6. A multimeric protein comprising a flagellin polypeptide according to any one of claims 1-4.
7. A diagnostic kit comprising a flagellin polypeptide according to any of claims 1-4 and instruction for using said kit.
8. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 1, wherein the polypeptide is immunologically reactive with antibodies which are immunologically reactive with antigens associated with neuronal tissue.
9. The flagellin polypeptide according to claim 8, wherein the polypeptide comprises a peptide fragment having the amino acid sequence set forth in SEQ ID NO: 1.
10. A diagnostic kit comprising a flagellin polypeptide according to claim 8 or 9 and instructions for use.
Lyme Awareness: 33 Real Facts
If you’re going to share “Lyme facts” in the name of Lyme disease awareness, first make sure they are facts.
These are Lyme facts that can be proven with supporting data throughout my blog site.
These are Lyme facts that can be proven with supporting data throughout my blog site.
1. “Lyme disease” is an HLA-linked hypersensitivity response to borrelia that presents as an arthritic knee. This is how the CDC currently defines it and this is what the diagnostic guidelines are designed to diagnose.
2. Prior to development of the Lyme vaccine (LYMErix), diagnostic guidelines for borreliosis were straightforward and valid. Now they are NOT VALID, in terms of the FDA’s rules for validation of a scientific method.
3. NOW the guidelines diagnose an arthritic knee and NOT what we know as chronic, neurologic Lyme. These are two distinct diseases, acknowledged by the crooks in their own research.
4. Lyme disease = arthritic knee (hypersensitivity, lots of antibodies), 15% of cases.
Borreliosis = post-sepsis syndrome (immunodeficiency disease) (few or no antibodies), 85% of cases.
5. The case definition falsified in 1994 at the CDC’s Dearborn conference to make LYMErix appear safe and effective, when in fact it made people sick. This is FRAUD and needs to be prosecuted by the DOJ.
6. More than 1,100 systemic adverse events to LYMErix were reported through the VAERS. Since the adverse events of the vaccine trial victims who got neuro “Lyme” did not meet the new case definition of an arthritic knee with lots of antibodies, they were written off as unrelated to the vaccine.
7. LYMErix caused the same disease as “Lyme” from a tick bite. Therefore, the disease is not about chronic spirochetal infection, but about the consequences of injection with a fungal-type antigen (OspA).
8. Not coincidentally, participating labs reported a combined accuracy rate of just 15% with the revised, fraudulent case definition. Their results were ignored, and the CDC, FDA and ALDF/IDSA went ahead with the revision despite protests from the labs and some FDA panel members that the new method did not detect “protean” (systemic) cases; only Lyme arthritis.
9. The 85% of Lyme/LYMErix victims who *genetically* have almost no chance of testing CDC-positive on the Dearborn standard are the sickest. The *actual* disease is one of immunosuppression, similar to HIV/AIDS. (The CDC Lyme tests look for antibodies that are not produced in immunosuppression diseases.)
10. With more than 300,000 people in the U.S. sickened with “Lyme” disease every year, Lyme’s magnitude is 5-6 times greater than AIDS.
11. Instead of being treated for borreliosis, the 85% are given garbage pail diagnoses of Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and psychosomatic disorders, for which there are no cures–only expensive drugs to mask some of the symptoms.
12. Borreliosis causes inflammation in the CNS/brain, but immune suppression (lack of inflammation) in the body.
13. Immunosuppression (post-sepsis syndrome, immunoparalysis, “tolerance”) causes the chronic reactivation of herpesviruses such as EBV, CMV, HHV-6, and zoster (shingles).
14. Chronic EBV is known to lead to the “New Great Imitator” neurologic diseases and cancers.
15. Outer surface protein A (OspA), a fungal-type antigen, is shed by borrelia on “blebs” or bits of outer membrane lipoproteins, in a process called antigenic variation.
16. Antigenic variation, and the fungal component of the organism, mean that a vaccine against “Lyme” is impossible. This was known prior to the development of the vaccine.
17. OspA gums up the immunity. It turns off the part of the immune system that manages fungal-type antigens. This is known as “tolerance.”
18. Mycoplasmas are fungal-type antigens which the tolerized immune system doesn’t recognize and therefore can’t fight. They adhere to red blood cells and prevent the transfer of oxygen through the RBC membrane, causing fatigue without classic anemia.
19. OspA mutates B cells so they stay chronically infected and can’t destroy themselves as they would in normal immune processes.
20. The permanent immune-deficient state creates an environment where opportunistic infections can thrive. Early AIDS patients did not die from the HIV virus, but from opportunistics.
21. The psych drugs and pain meds that frequently are prescribed to “Lyme” victims are contraindicated for CNS-depressing diseases. These are malpractice treatments.
22. The long-term antibiotics that often are prescribed by ILADS doctors are malpractice treatments. You don’t treat viruses with antibiotics.
23. The CDC officers and others who developed LYMErix in a racketeering business model hold patents on “Lyme” OspA and vector-borne diseases and stood to profit tremendously from the sale of vaccines and test kits.
24. In a clear conflict of interest, these same scientists make up the majority of the IDSA, in addition to being CDC officers and holding leadership positions at major research institutions such as Yale and Johns Hopkins. Their influence and funding from Big Pharma prevent the truth from being exposed, and patients from being properly diagnosed and treated.
25. Senator Richard Blumenthal’s staff, when he was Attorney General in Connecticut, recommended pursuing this as a False Claims/RICO case with the Department of Justice.
26. Now Senator Blumenthal is pushing a Lyme bill to provide for long-term antibiotic insurance coverage, malpractice doctor protection and a committee full of Lyme crooks, obstructionists and clueless patients. It’s clearly a stall tactic.
27. Since UConn was involved in the LYMErix scam, the State of Connecticut is on the hook for the crime, so it’s in Blumenthal’s interest to protect the state’s interests, rather than the state’s people.
28. The major “nonprofit” “advocacy” organizations, LDA and lymedisease.org promote only stall tactics such as the aforementioned bill, gathering anecdotal symptom reports and arguing with IDSA over the “outdated” guidelines.
29. ILADS refuses to acknowledge the science about OspA immunosuppression and continues to lie about “persisters,” “biofilm” and “coinfections.” They will happily take patients’ money to “kill the bugs” and “bust the biofilm” even though they are wrong and likely know it.
30. ILADS doctors double-down by publishing books and holding conferences and retreats in a charade meant to prove that they thought they were right all along. This earns them more money but doesn’t cure anyone.
31. Despite LYMErix having been pulled off the market in 2001 (thanks to a heroic whistleblower), we are stuck with the fraudulent case definition leaving millions undiagnosed.
32. The LYMErix whistleblower, a former pharmaceutical industry scientist, filed a RICO Act complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice in 2003. For 13 years there has been a total failure by the USDOJ to prosecute this crime and protect U.S. Citizens.
33. It can be proven that this was all done with intent, and that the LYMErix patent holders also hold the patent to the only known scientifically valid diagnostic method for Lyme disease, which they refuse to make available.
Activists and advocates, please state the facts. What is awareness if it’s not based in truth?